Retinal diseases vary widely - some are common and easily remedied, while others are rare, more difficult to diagnose and require more complex treatment. People with retinal diseases experience an array of symptoms, from specks floating in their vision to blurred or lost vision. The most common diseases handled in the clinic are diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration, retinal detachments or tears, and retinitis pigmentosa.
Currently we have almost all services of Medical retina .This clinic is run by our experienced Medical retina fellow.In future we have plan to start surgical retina service.The following services of Medical Retina is currently available:
1) Diagnosis of all medical and surgical retinal problems
2) Special care of Diabetic retinaopathy patients
3) Ultrasound B Scan
4) Intravitreal avastin and Tricort Injection
5) Lasers therapy ( Panretinal Photocoagulation,Focal ,Grid Laser,Barrage Laser)
6) FFA and OCT ( in near future)